Amazingly tender meat with a rich glaze – this dish is absolutely delicious! Combine with pan-roasted vegetables for a full entree!
Glazed Pork Tenderloins With Oven-Roasted Vegetables
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins, trimmed and portioned
- sea salt and black pepper
- For Glaze:
- 1/2 cup cognac
- 1/3 cup tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- For Vegetables:
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 2 pounds brussell sprouts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each: salt, smoked paprika, dried basil, dried thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 375F. Toss together all vegetables with oil and seasonings. Spread over baking sheet lined with foil. Cover with foil and bake covered until vegetables are almost fork tender. Remove foil and broil on high for 5 minutes. Remove, cover and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat a large oven-proof pan over high heat and add several tablespoons of canola oil. Pat pork dry and season generously with salt and ground pepper. Place into hot pan and sear lightly on all sides.
- Turn heat down to medium/high. Add to pan cognac and let it reduce and evaporate, turning tenderloins frequently. In small bowl, combine remaining glaze ingredients and also pour into pan. Let glaze reduce, turning tenderloins frequently to coat with glaze, cooking over medium heat.
- Finish cooking tenderloins in oven until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, turning frequently. Remove from oven and let meat rest before slicing and serving with vegetables.