Once you try lamb chops prepared like this, you wont want them served any other way!
Garlic-Ginger Glazed Lamb Chops
Published on April 14, 2014 | In American, Asian, Contemporary | By tatyanaseverydayfood |2 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (5 /5)
- 2 Rating
- 1 frenched baby lamb rack, cut into 4 pairs
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup tamari sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced ginger
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place tamari, sugar, water, sugar, garlic and ginger into small saucepan. Cook over medium/low heat for 15 minutes until ginger and garlic are soft.
- Meanwhile, season lamb chops generously with salt and pepper. Preheat a large, oven-safe pan over medium/high heat.
- Sear lamb chops on all sides until nicely browned. Place all lamb chops face up. Pour prepared glaze over the top and place pan into the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes for medium doneness. Throughout the baking process, baste and turn chops to even coat in glaze.
- Let meat rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving with salad or risotto of your choice.