Looking for that perfect, soft, chewy and delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe?? Look no further!! These soft cookies are amazing! I add white and milk chocolate, macadamia nuts and toffee bits. Feel free to add your favorite cookie toppings!
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia, Toffee Bits and White Chocolate Chunks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 dozen small
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4 /5)
- 4 Rating
- 1 cup (226g) butter, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150g) white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (150g) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cup (281g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (4g) baking powder
- 1 cup (180g) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (90g) white chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup (70g) macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup (70g) toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place butter into mixer bowl and whisk on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, sugars, vanilla and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Sift together flour and baking powder and gradually add into batter. Fold in cookie toppings with spatula until uniform throughout.
- Place large or small scoops of cookie dough, spaced 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake until edges start turning golden brown. Let cookies cool slightly on baking sheet before removing onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in air-tight container to preserve freshness and texture.