These “Mango and Cream Oats” are creamy, fruity and packed full of protein. If you’re looking for an easy and convenient breakfast, just start with a 1 to 1 ratio of Quaker oats and dairy milk, then add mango, Greek yogurt, chia seeds and you’re all set to go! For more recipe ideas and inspiration, check out more overnight oats recipes by my fellow tastemakers: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX98sAmndWt1TZqyIaGPV4DulLqneNO8e
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
1 cup Quaker Oats Standard Oats
1 cup fat-free milk
4 tablespoons chia seeds
2 large mangos
1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Peel and dice one mango into bite size pieces; set aside. Peel the second mango and puree in food processor or blender.
- For each serving, combine ½ cup oats with ½ cup low-fat milk in a small bowl. Stir in 2 tablespoons chia seeds.
- Divide the pureed mango and stir in with the oats and milk.
- Layer ½ cup Greek yogurt over the oats then top with diced mango.
- Set in refrigerator overnight, about 8 hours.